Share the Prayer!
Please use these prayers. Share these gifts. Spread the word that they’re available.
Use These Prayers (Permissions)
Permission is granted to print one copy of each prayer in its entirety without modification, including the copyright line, for personal use or to be read aloud in communal worship. Permission is granted to post a prayer once in its entirety without modification to a blog or website, including the copyright line: “© 2012 Alden Solovy and www.tobendlight.com. All rights reserved.” Duplication in any other form requires expressed written permission of the author.
Stories may not be reprinted or used in any manner without expressed written permission of the author. Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more ideas, click on “Programs and Services” in the right hand column.
Please Help Share the Prayer
Here’s my request, the gift you can give me. Help me share the prayer:
- Post links to www.tobendlight.com to your Facebook or other social media accounts. Say a kind word. Encourage your friends to visit. If you prefer, use www.kavanat-or.com. Both urls direct to the same place.
- Join the “To Bend Light” fan page on Facebook and suggest it to your friends.
- Mention this site in your blog. Add a link. Feature the blog in your blogroll.
- Write about this site (with the url) in your synagogue, chavurah, prayer circle or meditation group’s bulletin, newsletter, website, listserv, etc.
- Link this site to your synagogue, chavurah, prayer circle or meditation group’s website home page.
- Send an email about this site to all of your friends. Include a link to this site.
Please do as much of this as you’re able and comfortable doing. It’s my request that the more you use these prayers, the more you’ll do to help spread the words. I appreciate every effort.
Two more ideas for you to get involved:
- Post comments. What moved you? What missed the mark? Do these prayers remind you of other prayers? Other poems? Other authors? Which ones and why? How and when are you using them?
- Share ideas. Do you have ideas for prayers that need to be written? Please consider posting your ideas to the site. The prayer “Doubt” resulted from a friend’s suggestion.
Thanks for your interest and efforts.